I get an STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) or STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) after you have unprotected sex, so many questions may begin to race through your mind: Did? May I be expecting? Given that I’ve had intercourse with him, will he keep me? Most of all, exactly just What do i actually do now?
CAPS Pregnancy Clinics are a safe location for ladies and partners to go to after unprotected or non-safe sex. Our nurses are right here to respond to questions and supply help during times which may be stressful, intimidating, and frightening. Every one of our services are confidential—your privacy issues.
In the event that you may be pregnant, here are four things you should do if you are in a situation where you are wondering.
Things you can do Instantly If You’ve Had Non-safe Sex and May Be Pregnant
Ideally, you might be comfortable sufficient together with your partner to own a discussion about your choices and next actions ahead. Some concerns you ought to be in a position to respond to together are:
- Should we go get tested for STIs / STDs?
- Are we focused on one another, and it is intercourse one thing we ought to continue doing?
- Is it better for ourselves and our relationship to avoid sex?
- Can we parent together if we do get pregnant?
- Can or will this event of non-safe sex impact or alter our relationship?